Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Extras Tab
- Category Files
- Additional category files (catver) can be generated at http://www.mameau.com/listgen using goodtools lists or nointro dats and loaded for different platforms.
- History Dat/Control Panel for all Platforms
- If available history and cpviewer data may be used for all platforms.
- Mess XML Parser
- Category Files
- Fuzzy Artwork Search
- Load artwork by fuzzy match on filename
- Set with fuzzy_artwork_search in the wahcade.ini
- Lock File
- This fix locks user input for a period of time (secs) after the emulator exits.
- Set this with lock_time in the wahcade.ini
- Multiple rom extensions may be specified and separated with a semicolon. (ie. smc;sfc;bin)
- When a game is launch and this is recognised in the extension field of the ini the system will loop through the extensions whilst check if a file exists with each extension to set the correct extension for the launched game. It will execute the first one found
- Empty Rom Extension field
- Leaving the extension field empty will act as a wildcard and add all items in the rom path to the list. When executing a game the system will check for the first match of the rom title and execute.
- Scrolled Game List
- Can now be shrunk to a single row. Previous limit was minimum of 4 rows.
- Non-Sequential Game Lists
- Game lists in wahcade were required to be numbered sequentially. This is no longer required and mahcade will now read all lists matching the emulator name and cycle through them. This has the advantage of allowing the user to delete old list file without modifying all others or use my tool at http://www.mameau.com/listgen to build filtered lists
- Plugins System
- See Plugins Page
- See Features
Movie Clip Playback
- Requires gstreamer