A Note on Mamewah Compatibility Wah!Cade is compatible with Mamewah versions up to 1.61, after this release the ini structure began to change. These changes have not yet been built into Wah!Cade.
C:Compatible, P:Partial, N:Not Compatible
- Quick Start Guide
- Helpful Linux Commands
- Controls.dat - Current version of controls.ini, a file essential to Wah!Cade's control panel viewer. Other versions as old as 0.87.1 are available as well.
- Arcade-History - Current version of history.dat, for use with Wah!Cade's history viewer.
- Catlist - Current version of catver.ini, necessary for setting up filters in Wah!Cade.
- Platform Configuration (Emulators, Applications)
- Configuring layouts per platform
- Using MaLa Layouts
- Layering & Transparency
- Clipart sheet for control panel viewers
- Creating a Games List for Optical Device support
- Creating a Filtered 'All Games' List using the file extension